When I think about it, Minjun was just a junior who wanted to buy me food. Minjun, who is currently in his third year at Korea University’s Business Administration department, has been active in a club since his freshman year. It was a volunteer activity called “Eternal Hope,” or shortened to “Younghee.” He helped out at various places such as disabled welfare centers, childcare centers, and community centers.
Younghee wasn’t a club that attracted a lot of people because it didn’t offer stimulating or interesting activities. The buzz around Younghee began when a controversial figure joined.
Cha Minjun, who transferred to Korea University as a sophomore this year. Despite being only 22 years old, he caused quite a stir on campus.
This world is divided into first gender alpha, omega, and second gender male, female.
Alphas and omegas are the first genders and live as the dominant and natural roles. Alphas can impregnate, and omegas can become pregnant. They make up about 30% of the social population, and alphas and omegas are further divided into superior and passionate categories. They possess superior looks and outstanding abilities, so they hold high positions in society. On the other hand, betas, who make up 70%, live centered around the second gender and are considered ordinary compared to alphas and omegas.
However, Minjun did not quite fit the beta stereotype. He had a stunning appearance with a height of over 190cm and broad shoulders. Although his body was muscular, his waist was slim and balanced, so he looked good in anything he wore. His Western features were also sharp and he had a gentle way of speaking. He didn’t use any vulgar language at all.
Although Korea University has quite a few alpha males compared to other universities, being with Cha Minjun made me feel insignificant.
He always had excellent grades and even became a candidate for the student council due to his popularity. However, he declined, saying that he wanted to focus on his studies.
Moreover, he rarely indulged in alcohol during gatherings. Sometimes he barely attended the first round, and there were occasions when he refused to go at all. Some students were dissatisfied with his strict sense of boundaries.
Above all, Minjun hardly talked about himself. Everything about his family, where he lived, was a secret. His behavior was no different from other students, but he had a unique elegance. This hidden aspect and his outstanding appearance attracted everyone’s attention. Whether it was favor or dislike.
As a result, the classes that Minjun took had a rush of female betas, including omegas, signing up, and the classroom was overflowing with students to the point of lacking desks.
The impact of Minjun joining the volunteering club Younghee was significant. Students who followed Minjun applied to join Younghee. At first, everyone was accepted, but later, it became overwhelming, and some were rejected.
Younghee, which originally had about twenty members, grew to one hundred due to Minjun’s influence. The bewildered club president appointed additional executives. Dohwa, who had been active in Younghee since her freshman year, was also nominated as an executive candidate, but she rejected the position because she lacked the determination and felt burdened to stand in front of others.
As a result, the large group became more active and carried out various volunteer activities in teams every week. Whenever Minjun went to a location, people always flocked around him. Whether they were club members, staff at the volunteering place, or anyone else.
Dohwa is also a beta, but she seemed like a person from a different world.
One month after Minjun joined the club, Dohwa ended up working with him at a childcare center for the first time.
In fact, when they went to the childcare center, Dohwa took care of everything. The children followed her lead, and she was skilled at taking care of them. However, thanks to Minjun that day, Dohwa didn’t have to work alone. He was just as gentle with the children as he was with others. Plus, his handsome appearance made the children fall for him.
Upon witnessing this, the other club members praised Minjun, saying that he would be good at taking care of children if he got married in the future. They couldn’t understand what Dohwa saw in him. A mix of admiration and jealousy followed.
✧˚·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥·̩̩̥͙✧·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥˚·̩̩̥͙✧ 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒾𝓉𝓎𝓃𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓈 ✧˚·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥·̩̩̥͙✧·̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥˚·̩̩̥͙✧